Wednesday 2 December 2015

Key Assessment task

  • The title to my project is going to be "What's the point?" based around why so many young people are being kidnapped and why people are committing such a crime. I wanted to raise awareness on the amount of young people go missing in certain areas of london and why this is happening and what can be done to help put an end to it.
  • I think that the length of my documentary would be 8 - 10 minutes long.
  • I would like to get this film completed by January for the deadline.
  • Specifics filming dates - I will be filming in a classroom the has a basic back drop. I will be doing the filming during my media lessons so that I have the people that i want in my film as I will be using people that are in my media class to help me to complete my documentary. I think that I might need to get permission from one of the other media teachers to use their room as they need to know what is going to be happening in their classroom. 
  • I think that I will do some filming on the streets of croydon and some in London because these are the places that have the most kidnapping happening. I don't think that i will need any permissions to film in these areas as they're not private places and they are open to the public.
  • The way that I intend to use my film is as brand awareness. I what to make aware the affects that kidnapping has on the people that are around the kidnapping, for example, the victims families and the families of the person that has committed the crime.
  • I think that my target audience would be young people and their parents as I would like to communicate that there are safer ways to go out and avoid the chance of being kidnapped and what precautions the parents can do to keep their children safe.
  • The music that I will be using will have a calm vibe to it. The song that I will be using is James Bay - Let it go; the instrumental version. 
  • Archive - There isn't any other media tat I will be using in my documentary as I will be filming it all myself and using original ideas and footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment